Friday, July 17, 2009

HOW KIDS FIND YOUR TEAM NEW JERSEY?

Orlando Pirates
Kid 1: Yes!!! Now I remember. It looks like uncle Julius Malema’s pajamas
Kid 2: mmm... Hahahaha,hehehe... it is hilarious
Kid 3: Does that red color symbolizes skeleton’s blood?
Kid 4: I think uncle Robert Mugabe would rather give up Zimbabwe than to wear it
Kid 5: It looks scary, but it could make the freaks in the horror movie ‘Wrong Turn’ look good

Mamelodi Sundowns
Kid 1: Ahhh!!! It looks like the one I saw on the photo worn by my grandpa and his primary-school team mates
Kid 2: mmmh...mmh...Is it going to be worn by girls? I think it is not good for boys?
Kid 3: My brother thinks Daniel Mudau looked much better with his greasy perm hairstyle in that old glossy Disprin jersey?
Kid 4: Is it for netball?
Kid 5: Sorry but I can’t stop laughing when I imagine uncle Alex Shakoane’s dark skin color and his golden rings in that yellow jersey

Kaizer Chiefs
Kid 1: Yeah!!! I like it. It looks good
Kid 2: I think Zakumi will love it

No comments:

Post a Comment