Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sir Bobby’s Letter of Apology

Dear Amakhoksi fakes faithful

I am quite aware of my actions of late and am not proud about such actions. When you came to the stadium wearing ladies’ bras I called you gay. Little I knew these would affect you drastically as I witnessed the birth of Cheerboy who not only came to the stadium wearing ladies bra but stomach-out and cheeky-pants.

When you threw vuvuzelas into the pitch I called you names, contrasted your behaviour to that of farm-workers on strike who are tired of getting paid in vegetables, you started throwing cabbages into the pitch right after my ignorant utterances.

When you called for my resignation from the team, I told you that I had never applied for this job at Chiefs, and I was not appointed or elected by the ANC or IFP, in response to my statement you started coming to the stadium wearing PAC attires, maybe you thought to yourselves: “If he is not appointed by the ANC nor the IFP, then he might have been appointed by the PAC”.

I do realize that my actions not only affected you the fans but my entire family. Junior is so ashamed of being associated with me as a brother that he started applying calamine lotion to hide his face during the day. He now wants to leave soccer for good and play rugby. I do acknowledge my actions were that of a bobbejaan, I therefore kindly beg for your forgiveness.

Yours truly

Bobbejaan Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment