Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy days are back for Baka Juju?

Following a recent unbeaten run by his team, Baka-juju comes out of his shell of bitterness. He puts on his Chibuku printed shirt, off to collect his girlfriend. He enters the house singing his favorite song “Pirates dumela! dumela…dumela! Ivan Khoza dumela!”. He must be in a good mood today, the girlfriend says to herself while she covers the blue eye she got after a 3-0 defeat.

Baka-Juju throws in another surprise to his girlfriend: “Mabebeza, I am here to pick you up. I am taking you out for lunch” Wow! that’s a first. What happened to my normally aggressive man? She asks herself. The two hit the road heading to the mall. Hungry Lion is the stop. But Baka-Juju? Hungry Lion? Let me not spoil his happy mood and keep quiet, the lady calms herself down.

Baka-Juju calls the waitress: “Ntombazana, can I have 1 happy meal and 2 cokes please?”
The waitress: “We don’t have happy meals in here…”
Baka-Juju: What kind of a restaurant is this that does not have happy meals? Is this a Chiefs restaurant or what? Give me 2 cups of coffee then”
The waitress: “We don’t have coffee…”
Baka-Juju: ”Please don’t tell me you don’t have electricity, eish! These izinyoka’s from Chiefs. They also stole your cables as well?”

No comments:

Post a Comment