Monday, March 7, 2011

In Pretoria Gold Exchange shop with the linesman

Accomplice: hey mmata (friend), what will you do if they tell you that gold is fake?
Linesman: e-e-e! I will shoot straight to Chloorkop and show that middleman Shakoane something that has never been seen before, I will show him the breast of a snake jong! He doesn’t know me jong! umfunda e maphepheni...ncxx..
Accomplice: easy mmata, easy... I was only kidding... but mmata I must compliment you on your courage, not anyone would have given that penalty. I mean Khuboni did not handle that ball intentionally it was ball to hand...
Linesman: Aag! that’s nothing man
Accomplice: Heee! mmata, how many ounces did they give you phela (coz) you are the same guy who gave them the penalty against Wits… Don’t tell me it’s nothing, you are helping this team phela you are their 12th man it’s like they are playing 4 4 2 1 formation
Linesman: Man, I still say that is nothing, compared to the formation played by Pirates. They play a 4 4 2 4 formation, 10 infield players, 2 linesmen, 1 referee plus the 4th official on the clock side of things, you know, to give them that those extra-ordinary additional times

No comments:

Post a Comment