Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How soccer bosses spent their 67 mins for Madiba

Kaizer Motaung: I took it upon myself to pay a one month installment of Kaizer Chiefs Hospital Cash-back Plan for 67 homeless people

Jomo Sono: I bought lunch for my 2 imaginary homeless-friends. Sat with them, had rounds of burgers. I was happy to see them smiling

Colonel Khoza: This year I chose to do something for the elderly people. I spent my 67 mins renewing Lucky Lekgwathi’s contract, all in Madiba’s spirit

Jimmy Augousti: I paid for a 67 minutes of studio time for my Siwelele-Fans to spend with iHashi Elimhlophe. Hope it will improve their soprano voices

Patrice Motsepe: I bought groceries for Sundowns Legends and Mambush finally got a new pair of socks. The poor man touched me last month when he appeared in old team socks in his formal shoes during the club’s player awards

While soccer bosses were busy enjoying their day, Benedict Vilakazi used Mandela day to his advantage. He was seen at Social Development offices trying to negotiate a disability grant. “Since when dwarfism became a disability? Sir please, you are wasting your time no one will approve this application” said the help-desk personnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment