Friday, July 1, 2011

Victims talk of the house of pain

Charles Motlohi: “my cheek still has scratch marks from that Mambush slapping. That was a slap from hell”
Metthew Booth: “I was told I was not in the coach’s plans, but we had no coach at the time”
Hristo Stoichkov: “I was not fired, I resigned. I could not stand those bullies”
Jose Torelba: “I was told I have renewed my contract in Choorkop when I was in Venezuela during that time. Now people lost trust in me. When I signed a new contract for my new team Mineros, the team took photos and videos. They say they are protecting themselves incase in future I say I did not sign the contract”
Dino Ndlovu: “I spent 3 months without pay, when I inquired I was told I was under age, and the law is against child labour”
Manqoba Ngwenya: “For 7 years I was promised that my time will come, indeed my time came this year when I was shown the door”
Bennedict Vilakazi: “I am broke, I got no income and yet I still have 1 year left on my contract”
Antonio Habas: "My wife was admitted in hospital after seeing me on TV surrounded by those hooligans. Can you believe they even threatened my translator?"
Vuyo Mere: "Only one flying hand ball and all of a sudden I am a bird. After that penalty they told me to join the Dube Birds since I like flying... that's how I got to Swallows"
Ian Gorowa: "I went to the office to show them my plans for next season when they asked me what plans? what season? who are you? I said it's me the coach... they asked, says who? That's when I realized I am fired"

1 comment:

  1. That's really fun when you got prank from http://www.pranksenders.com/purchase.html

    ReplyDelete