Friday, June 17, 2011

Trapattoni shares his June 16 experience


Trapattoni: “… bullets were flying in all directions and since we did not have bulletproof vests I used the steel dustbin as a shield, I went through hundreds of bullets before I reached this young 5year old boy who was stuck underneath the police truck. I put him inside the dustbin and carried him away from the scene, safe to his mom’s home…”

Siyanda Xulu: “Wow! Uncle Tropattoni you are indeed a hero, so the boy, do you still have contact with him?”

Trapattoni: “Yes from that day June 16 1976 he has been my little friend hence I even compromised a lot to bring him to the team today. Innocent Mdledle is my young friend from old times”

Matthew Booth: “No ways! You mean Mdledle is the 5year old you saved 35 years ago?”

Trapattoni: “Booth, are you questioning the validity of my story? Are you saying I am not a real hero?”

Matthew Booth: “Not at all sir, I was just questioning Mdledle’s age”

No comments:

Post a Comment