Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Carlos Alberto Parreira, the smooth operator?


The picture above was inspired by the match fixing probe FIFA is conducting on Bafana matches particulaly the 5-0 win against Guatemala, and 2-1 against Columbia... So I thought of the game against France which was not mentioned in the investigation. I might be wrong but my opinion on the matter is that Carlos Parreira might have bought those games in order to give the nation an impression that the team was ready to conquer the world and of course to secure his R1.8 million monthly salary. I think he might also be responsible for the chaotic incidents in the French camp ahead of our last WC game, remember the then French coach Raymond Domenech did not even want to give him a handshake after the match... These are nothing but my speculations perhaps it will be right to wait for the final report of the investigation.

1 comment:

  1. Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!

    my website: new cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete