Friday, June 17, 2011

Trouble in Mayfair Special School

Teacher sends Mhlongo to go fetch a ruler for his geometry class, 20 minutes later Mhlongo returns with Colonel Khoza.

Mhlongo: “This is the best ruler I have ever known. People say he is a dictator but he gave us R17 million”

Teacher: “Oh my goodness, what does he has to do with geometry?”

Colonel: “Wa re metsi a dirang wena? Ke mang a jang metsi?”

Teacher: ”Not ‘jang-mentsi’, ge..o…me…try, geometry eish! I give up”

Colonel: "Look here wena, why you eat these boys jealous, why oba jela mona? Ke eng, is it the R17 million I gave them?"

Teacher: "No sir, I am not jealous and I don't envy their R17 million, it is just that I am concerned about their education, I want them to grow..."

Colonel: "Who said they want to grow? Otorogu, do you want to grow?"

Otorogu: “No sir, I want to remain a youngster”

Teacher: ”Sir, by growth I meant mentally not physically, I mean let’s call Mxhosa and show you what I mean”

[teacher calls on Jali]

Teacher: ”Mxhosa, what are you going to be when you retire from football?”

Jali: “A Legend”

Teacher: ”And what is a job of a legend?”

Jali: ”haaah mam, you know mos, legends go to Robert Marawa’s show every Friday”

Teacher: “Sir, you see what I mean? Mbuyani what are you going to be when you retire?”

Mbuyane: “Physician”

Colonel: ”Aha! You see, not all of them are bad”

Teacher: “Wow! Mbuyane congratulations on such a big word, now tell us do you know what Physicians do?”

Mbuyane: “Ha mam, they are physical body builders, they build strong men like Otorogu”

Otorogu: "Hey! hey! hey! Who is a stong man? I am a young boy... come here you piece of &*()"

No comments:

Post a Comment